Sunday, January 13, 2008

My sister, Emily

As many of you know, my sister Emily is doing BYU study abroad at the BYU Jerusalem Center. Since we knew that she would not have time to email everyone about her experiences J.P. and I helped her set up a blog just before she left. She has now put a post up, and I'm proud of her so I want to share her address with all of you! And I'm posting it on my blog page for everyone's future reference. Hopefully if we let her know we read and enjoy it she'll keep posting.
We also helped my mom set one up last night. She's been writing things lately that I think are great, and I keep wanting to tell other people, "go read this that my mom wrote and then you'll understand." The first post she put up is about homeschool and it summarizes a lot of the feelings about why I want to homeschool my kids.
Hopefully they both keep posting, and I'm excited to read both often!

No comments: